New Ways to Solve Complex Problems and PROLIFERATE
Presentation on the DATA Management Plan for PROLIFERATE concerning RAPIDx AI.
HDCT’s 4th Clinical Trial Intensive Workshop for 2022 covering Data, Analysis & Research Output.
The Workshop was Hosted by Dr Erin Morton – Lead of Flinders University’s Health Data & Clinical Trials (HDCT).
Internal and external guest speakers with expertise in the topic.
– Dr Maria Alejandra Pinero de Plaza
– Joey Gerlach
– Rhys Williams
– Dr Alline Beleigoli
– Dr Kelly Loffler
19 OCT HDCT Clinical Trial Intensive Workshop10:00 am - 1:00 pm Flinders medical Centre | Level 5 5E305
Collaborative Teaching Space Audience: General Public, Industry partners, Recent graduates, Researchers, Staff, Students.
Optimizing evidence translation in the high-risk time-critical environment of the emergency management for suspected cardiac chest pain (RAPIDx) Chew, D., Briffa, T., Cullen, L., Karnon, J., Quinn, S., Papendick, C., Pinero de Plaza, A., Tideman, P., Verjans, J. & van den Hengel, A. National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC).
Access Rights"Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial", also called "CC BY-NC", is the basic noncommercial license from Creative Commons.
- Digital health
- Other biomedical and clinical sciences not elsewhere classified
- Artificial intelligence not elsewhere classified
- Artificial life and complex adaptive systems
- Data management and data science not elsewhere classified
- Data structures and algorithms
- Statistical data science
- Business information management (incl. records, knowledge and intelligence)
- Knowledge representation and reasoning
- Stakeholder engagement
- Social program evaluation
- Performance evaluation
- Implementation science and evaluation
- Applied sociology, program evaluation and social impact assessment