Predicted prophage like regions in bacterial genomes
This file contains all the predictions about prophages, whether or not they were finally used.
This file is 447M and contains the following information in a tab separated text file:
0. GENOMEID - Genbank genome assembly accession
1. Contig - Contig ID in the genome assembly
2. Start - prophage start position
3. Stop - prophage end position
4. Length - length of the prophage ((end-start)+1)
5. #CDS - number of coding sequences in the prophage
6. Decision - Whether the prophage is predicted or kept. See below.
The decision field has three options: Too short (<5 genes), no genes with homology to any known phage gene, or Kept. The latter means that phispy believes that it is a prophage region.
Australian Research CouncilFind out more...
Computational and Experimental Resources for Virome Analysis in Inflammatory Bowel Disease (CERVAID)
National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney DiseasesFind out more...